Friday, July 01, 2005

A few opening thoughts

There is so much going on in my life that I often do not take the time to reflect on it. So I started this blog as a way to force myself to journal and make sense of everything in writing. In high school, I spent two years taking Honors and AP English with a teacher, Mrs. Morris, who made us write a one page journal everyday. It was hard to come up with 7 topics and ideas everyday for two full school years, but I still read those essays on occasion and appreciate the fact that I can revisit who I was back then. It was drugery many days, particularly on Sunday when I negected to keep up, but I became a better writer and person as a result. So I hope that this endeavor will also be as fruitful. My goal (and I write it here so that I can hold myself to it) is to write here at least 4 times a week. So there it is. Let's see where this takes us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home