Monday, June 11, 2007
Sunday, June 10, 2007
We are moving....
Thursday, June 07, 2007
I am 11 months old!
- I am 11 months old!
- I learned how to walk - though I still prefer to crawl
- I visited North Carolina and Georgia for the first time
- I am eating mostly table food
- I love yogurt, rice, bread and of course, CHEERIOS!
- I hate changing my clothes and prefer to be in my birthday suit
- I learned how to stand up in my crib and it keeps me from sleeping because I just walk around and around and around
- I like to crawl off my changing table and had a few close calls recently
- I love to walk aroundand around the table pushing everything off
- I still do not feed myself which drives my mom and dad crazy!
- I am 29.5 in and 20 lbs 10 oz - about the same size as cousin Noah
- I dance by shaking my tooshy when Daddy plays praise songs on his guitar
- I love computers and will crawl, walk, push to get to any keyboard
- Barnyard Dance is my favorite book! I will drop everything to listen to mommy read it
- My Aunt Karen gave me sort of a funky haircut and daddy thinks I look like a Romulan (not pictured here)
- I learned how to clap so I do it all the time! Especially when daddy is trying to feed me
Wednesday, June 06, 2007
It's official - we have a walker in the house!
Sunday, June 03, 2007
An afternoon at the park...
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
What makes you - You?
- he puts the toilet seat down! (self explanatory :)
- he grabs the red pieces when we play Settlers (David HATES the red pieces because he says it makes him look too obvious)
- he grabs raw chicken with his barehands and starts to chop it without whincing first (Hates raw chicken)
- he listens to a Pairie Home Companion without making fun of it
- he throws away a tea bag after making a cup of tea (Gasp! What a waste!)
- he wears socks to bed
- he wears anything but old t-shirts around the house
- he doesn't stand at Jonathan's crib to stare at him at least 10 mins a day
- he puts on the Duke jacket I gave him without asking why he cannot have a UNC jacket instead
- he brushes Jonathan's teeth - ever!
- he complains about changing dirty diapers (David is a saint with those stinky ones!)
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Congrats to winners of the RAK!
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Monday, May 21, 2007
Some good reading... (RAK)
Sunday, May 20, 2007
A new Maya Road ad...
Thursday, May 17, 2007
I am 10 months old!
- I learned how to clap - and I love to do it! It makes me smile. :)
- I lost a lot of weight so I am on a yogurt, butter and olive oil diet. Mommy and Daddy force feed me all day and night to fatten me up like the doctor said. It is messy.
- I am a carbaholic. There is always room for bread, rice and cheerios even when I clamp my mouth shut for regular food.
- I love to cruise around the room on any type of furniture. I once even grabbed a leaf to hold me up and almost took a tumble. I can now run if I am holding the hands of my mommy and daddy.
- I hate to sit down. When I fuss, Daddy or Mommy stand me up and tell me to "walk it off".
- I still refuse to feed myself. No matter what anyone tries, I will not pick up food and put it in my mouth. I will pick up the food, but I will drop it purposely once I get close.
- I learned to use my palm against my Mommy's mouth and make Indian call noises. I laugh hard about it.
- I love to throw things off the coffee table and tear magazines. I especially like scrapbook magazines because they are colorful.
- I visited NC, SC and GA for the first time!
- I can only say "dada dadadada". It drives "mama mamame" crazy!
- I have no inside voice. I shout "DA DA DA!" in restaurants and airplanes and other places.
- I prefer my Daddy to hold me. I lean over to his arms whenever I can. He is a lot of fun because he lifts me up high, rolls me around and lets him sit on his shoulders.
- I no longer have a Spock Ear. Mommy taped it back down and it looks much better now. (see below) Mom has the same Stahl's ear just like me, and Grandma took care of hers for her!
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
- Saturday, 5th - Flew from home to Dallas - stopped to see little Caroline and family and a special treat, we saw Lisa and Heather from the DT - then onto Raleigh to hang with the in-laws
- Tuesday - Drove from Raleigh to Augusta to see the parental figures
- Friday - Drove to Atlanta to see friends
- Saturday - Drove from Atlanta back to Augusta
- Sunday - Spent part of Mother's Day in Augusta and then drove to Raleigh
- Tuesday - Flew through Dallas to see Caroline and then back here
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
We are back!
Monday, April 30, 2007
Mirror Mirror on the wall...
And sometimes he even gives the other baby a little kiss... :) J is growing up so much. You can see the little ear tape. His ear is looking good though it does need a bit more work. So back to the tape it is.
I only have a few minutes since it is so crazy. Designing like a madwoman. :)
Friday, April 27, 2007
Great deals on photos and babies
- 11x14 photos for $1.99 at Adoramapix - I got the $2.99 metallic paper ones since those got fabulous reviews. You can pay with PayPal (see promo below)
- Get 100 free prints at Winkflash - Use this code VP32WE54
- Buy frames for 55% off at Kohl's - They have nice frames for 55% off this week plus get a $10 coupon for each $50 you spend. And shipping is free above $75.
- Get $5 off $20 PayPal purchase - Check here and see if you can get $5 off $20 purchases with PayPal - they only sent these to some folks, so you need to enter your email address to check
- 25% Amazon baby stuff - Sign up for a baby registry and just at least 15 items in it by May 31s. Then they will send you a 25% coupon in June. And you can use it on any baby item. I plan to buy A LOT of diapers with that coupon. :)
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Just a few thoughts...
Falling in Love...
Monday, April 16, 2007
I am 9 months old...
- I learned to crawl at exactly 9 months old, but daddy thinks I do it like the Terminator 3 or army guy
- I have a 3rd tooth coming in from the top right
- I have a few words in my arsenal, "da da da", "di di di", "nai nai nai"
- I love cords, especially on mommy and daddy's xBox
- I hate feeding myself and I refuse to put my hands near my face when I am in my eating chair
- I have lost some weight since I started crawling because I like to move about more than I like to eat
- I had the stomach flu
- I like to crawl in circles looking for something cool to play with
- I like to play with paper and magazines especially those pretty, colorful scrapbooking magazines
- I can walk along the wall of my playpen to make it to my little piano table
- I love electronic equipment especially cell phones and blackberries
- I like to spit and blow raspberries
- I love sitting on daddy's shoulders to move around, but I have hit a head a couple of times
- I am a carboholic - I can always eat bread and cereal even if I refuse all other food and milk
- I love to look at my hands, and I can sit there and admire them for hours and hours...
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
A couple good deals - including a great one on scrapping stuff!
- EK Success Scrapbooking Kit - This Amazon tool kit is only $19.99! It was originally $75 and includes a cool organization bag, Cutter Bee Scissors (I got mine at Wal-Mart for $8), a Cutterpede paper cutter, Zig pens / glue, Herma glue, corner punch some embellishements and more! Add something that is $5 to get free shipping...
- Carter's Store - $5 off coupon. Not sure if this works, but I saw this one on a message board I frequent.
- Pampers - I was telling my sister about how I found this weird powder substance on my changing table and sometimes on J. She said it was the absorbent gel from Pampers Cruisers. So I called them and asked them about it to make sure it was not dangerous. They wrote back with a link explaining it was safe, and then a few days later, I got a bunch of coupons for diapers with an apology. That is really great customer service.
Here is a pic to share with you! :) J is teething so he has been crying a lot recently. I was holding him bouncing up and down on the exercise ball, and I started to hiccup. He cried, I hiccuped, he laughed. Then he would cry again. And I would hiccup, and he would laugh. C pulled out my camera and took a few cute photos...
C and I have been discussing whether to leave blogger for another service. It is annoying to post images one at a time and there are weird things about this site. Any suggestions for where to go for a good blog service?
Sunday, April 08, 2007
A scrapbook page...
- 3 important powerpoint presentations for work
- a conversation with my China agent for the shipment going out this week
- the packing list for the shipment arriving this week
- the super secret final list of summer products (shh...)
- the designs for 2 new products
- the CHA winter order form
- NPR - On the Media streaming radio program
- Turbo Tax Home and Business
- a list of everything we donated in 2006
- this blog page
- 2peas forum about scrapbooking
- a few photos for my next layout
- Picassa to organize my photos
Sunday, April 01, 2007
A weekend with C and N
Monday, March 26, 2007
Funny comment - a bunch of the stuff from my desk
- All of the 2006 shipping statements for MR as I do the end of year review for accounting
- A bunch of product samples - some we made and some we did not
- A wrist support for my carpel tunnel
- An Easter card from my cousin for Jonathan
- Some flex spending receipts from 2006 I need to file
- A shoelace - I had David buy it the night before my HOF entry had to be sent out because I could not get my crafty combo to work - I used one of the shoelaces on that LO, the other is well, here.
- Some packing tape - 2 rolls, one for USPS and one for non USPS packages
- Coupons for free pantyhose
- 2 MM grommets I wanted to use on a HOF LO, but I went to 3 Michael's and could not find a grommet setter, so I had to digitally put it into the LO by scanning it
- 2 digital CF cards
- A scrunchie a friend left that I keep wanting to send to her
- A yard of San Francisco In the Park City Ribbon
- 1 little yellow velvet blossom
- My DH's favorite CD - Rich Mullins's "Legacy, Litergy, and a Ragamuffin Band"
- A gift certificate to BabyAge from a friend that I have not figured out how to spend
- A nearly empty much-used 200 count container of antacid
- 2 bill I need to pay
- The manual to my new cell phone
- Some Canon lens cleaner and lens tissue
- A bottle of Desitin someone left from play group 2 weeks ago that I have been meaning to return
- My secure ID key for VPN
- $20 my nanny found in my pocket when she was going through my jeans to wash them
- A sample roll of Fresh Ribbon that I used to measure my son's length the other day
- A Colorbox Chalk eye ink
- Some thank you notes I have been meaning to write
Sunday, March 25, 2007
This is J and me at playgroup at Elijah's house. He hated napping in Elijah's bed (hard as a rock), so I brought him back down and hang with me as we ate. And he was so tired, he sort of just fell asleep there.And our future computer geek in the making...