Thursday, October 06, 2005

More Memory Trends fun

Dreaming of Memory Trends? Here are some of our yummiest and most wonderful products coming out for their debut! I am the biggest ribbon fan, so designing ribbon is second nature. Each show, I put together up to 20 different designs and 10 color palettes to come up with our final product. You never know what something will look like when you take it from concept to execution. The colors, textures and styles are so much fun especially when you see it all come together in your hand. I cannot wait to see how they do. If you are a ribbon fanatic like me, make sure to stop by and see these in real life at our MT booth - #929. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

Just wanted to say, I really enjoy your blog and your perspectives on Business. Thanks again for sharing.

10/06/2005 10:35:00 PM  
Blogger Owl at Home said...

OMG that ribbon is unbelievably beautiful! I will have to get some!

10/07/2005 02:39:00 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

Oooh...those look yummy! TFS! Have a fun and successful Memory Trends!

10/07/2005 11:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home