Thursday, June 07, 2007

I am 11 months old!

  • I am 11 months old!
  • I learned how to walk - though I still prefer to crawl
  • I visited North Carolina and Georgia for the first time
  • I am eating mostly table food
  • I love yogurt, rice, bread and of course, CHEERIOS!
  • I hate changing my clothes and prefer to be in my birthday suit
  • I learned how to stand up in my crib and it keeps me from sleeping because I just walk around and around and around
  • I like to crawl off my changing table and had a few close calls recently
  • I love to walk aroundand around the table pushing everything off
  • I still do not feed myself which drives my mom and dad crazy!
  • I am 29.5 in and 20 lbs 10 oz - about the same size as cousin Noah
  • I dance by shaking my tooshy when Daddy plays praise songs on his guitar
  • I love computers and will crawl, walk, push to get to any keyboard
  • Barnyard Dance is my favorite book! I will drop everything to listen to mommy read it
  • My Aunt Karen gave me sort of a funky haircut and daddy thinks I look like a Romulan (not pictured here)
  • I learned how to clap so I do it all the time! Especially when daddy is trying to feed me
Until next month! Can you believe I am turning 1 year old so soon? Feels like yesterday I was still in mommy's tummy...

2 Comments:

Blogger Shirley said...

adorable!!!

6/08/2007 06:41:00 AM  
Blogger Sasha Farina said...

awwww..... he's such a cutie!!!

6/09/2007 09:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home