Thursday, May 17, 2007

I am 10 months old!

Wow! Can you believe that it has been 10 months? I have been outside of mommy's tummy longer than I have been in there.
  • I learned how to clap - and I love to do it! It makes me smile. :)
  • I lost a lot of weight so I am on a yogurt, butter and olive oil diet. Mommy and Daddy force feed me all day and night to fatten me up like the doctor said. It is messy.
  • I am a carbaholic. There is always room for bread, rice and cheerios even when I clamp my mouth shut for regular food.
  • I love to cruise around the room on any type of furniture. I once even grabbed a leaf to hold me up and almost took a tumble. I can now run if I am holding the hands of my mommy and daddy.
  • I hate to sit down. When I fuss, Daddy or Mommy stand me up and tell me to "walk it off".
  • I still refuse to feed myself. No matter what anyone tries, I will not pick up food and put it in my mouth. I will pick up the food, but I will drop it purposely once I get close.
  • I learned to use my palm against my Mommy's mouth and make Indian call noises. I laugh hard about it.
  • I love to throw things off the coffee table and tear magazines. I especially like scrapbook magazines because they are colorful.
  • I visited NC, SC and GA for the first time!
  • I can only say "dada dadadada". It drives "mama mamame" crazy!
  • I have no inside voice. I shout "DA DA DA!" in restaurants and airplanes and other places.
  • I prefer my Daddy to hold me. I lean over to his arms whenever I can. He is a lot of fun because he lifts me up high, rolls me around and lets him sit on his shoulders.
  • I no longer have a Spock Ear. Mommy taped it back down and it looks much better now. (see below) Mom has the same Stahl's ear just like me, and Grandma took care of hers for her!
BEFORE / AFTER
See you next month!

4 Comments:

Blogger Shirley said...

10 months already! he is just precious!!! even at almost 4, they still don't have "inside" voices. LOL!

5/18/2007 05:36:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe the tape on the ear worked! I taped back and used headbands faithfully for MONTHS on my daughters ears, but with no luck. Hers are more cupped shaped, so maybe that's why, I was workin' the whole ear! Anyways, thanks for updates. So awesome. Now if you can teach him to say "Maya Road" with that voice, you've got some free advertising! : )

5/18/2007 01:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that smile. He is just so cute and his ear looks great. It didn't take any time at all to correct. I cannot wait to see him and you and David too, again in July.

5/19/2007 10:53:00 PM  
Blogger Sasha Farina said...

ohhhhh that list is so precious!!! and believe me... mine is almost 5 and still has no inside voice :D

5/21/2007 05:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home