Thursday, May 24, 2007

Congrats to winners of the RAK!

I love all of the ideas!! They were really fun, and you will not believe it... Let me just say that we have set our line for Summer, and some of your wishes will come true sooner than you think! LOL! Our samples just arrived today though it went to C's house, so I have not seen it yet! DH picked two numbers from the list, and the winners are... DRUM ROLL PLEASE?
Wendy and Sheetal
Congrats to you! Email info @ mayaroad.com with your address, and I will get you something out in the mail! We are busy busy with the Summer products while also getting some new fun things in the works. One of our coolest ideas is not a product, but something you can love! We are collaborating with some of your favorite fellow manufacturers on something new. I cannot wait! Until then check out the new projects the Maya Road Design Team Blog... There are some cool projects there! And this is one of my favorite blogs... A Journey So Far. For some reason, I lost the link to it, but it reappeared today in my google toolbar. Andrea is a wonderful inspiration and she did something really cool with her MR ribbon scraps on May 11th.

6 Comments:

Blogger Sasha Farina said...

Congrats to the winners!!!! And Deb, I can't wait to see what you came up with!

5/25/2007 05:07:00 AM  
Blogger wendy vecchi said...

Thanks you SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!
Wendy

5/25/2007 05:22:00 AM  
Blogger Shirley said...

ooooh, CANNOT wait to see what you 2 will be coming out with soon!

5/25/2007 06:24:00 AM  
Blogger madretz said...

Hurray winners!!

Have a great weekend. :)

5/25/2007 10:24:00 AM  
Blogger sheetal patel said...

can't wait to see what you two came up with for new product! when do we get a sneak peek? :)

thanks!

5/27/2007 06:10:00 AM  
Blogger Andrea Wiebe said...

I CANNOT wait to see what gorgeous product you have coming!!!!

5/27/2007 08:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home