Tuesday, October 11, 2005

A few Memory Trends photos...

Memory Trends was amazing. It is great to see how healthy and vibrant the industry is. I met so many great people there! It was so great to meet all of the local scrapbooking store owners who keep make our hobby what it is. For those of you who came by while I was busy, I am SO sorry I did not get a chance to talk to you! I know sometimes we were really really swamped, and believe me, customer service is our number one priority. I only had a few minutes to get some photos up. Check them out above. Can you tell that I love the cute little topiaries? Our design team is totally amazing. Tomorrow, I will post another one of my favorite projects. That one put the bottlecaps on the map!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shirley said...

Gorgeous! I saw some from Chris J's blog. WOW!

Now where are those infamous shirts?!?!? LOL!

10/12/2005 06:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home