Saturday, January 07, 2006

Commitments and Resolutions

Today I resolve to scrapbook more of my memories. Owning a scrapbooking company is hard. The hours are long, and you devote much of your time to designing, creating and selling our products. But the reason I got into this in the first place was because I loved to scrapbook. So I resolve to do the following in 2006 with regards to scrapbooking: 1) Enter the CK HOF and MMM contests - I cannot possibly win, but it is a great impetus to scrapbook 15 pages I can be proud of 2) Take more photos - I know I have like 50GB of photos, but who can have too many memories? 3) Get at least 3 pages published - You cannot get published without submitting, so I am going to submit, submit, submit! One thing that really saddened me happened this week. Paperkuts, a great scrapbooking magazine, apparently went under. One of my LOs was chosen for PK PowerTeam Honorable Mention, and now I am not sure what is going to happen to it. I love that layout and wanted to show my in-laws a page with them in print. Now I am just hoping I get it back...

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I hope you get it back too! So sorry about that! Good luck with your resolutions!

1/08/2006 06:26:00 AM  
Blogger Shirley said...

Can't wait to say "Congratulations" to you! :)

Sorry about your PK layout...

1/08/2006 09:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home