Sunday, January 14, 2007

CHA Sneak Peek...

I am SO behind. I have been sick for the past 2 weeks with the flu, and it has really put me off schedule. I have a million things to do before the show, and each is critical to getting us there. From getting the booth panels and shelves to getting the catalogs to the printers and samples to the designers, I am just on the go go go. Add on top of that the fact that there are only 24 hours in a day AND that I am sick as Jonathan's little blue Daniel dog, it is not pretty here at our house. I am working on my sneaks. And here is one little one. Jonathan was playing with one of these the other day (see post below), and here is the full collection. This chipboard is something I really love. Check it out here! This is inspired by Chinese knotting, a hobby I loved as a child. You will love this! They came out even cooler than I imagined... I still have a ton to do, so back to work. I am trying to get to bed by 1:30am, so I can get well enough tomorrow to attend church. We shall see if a slightly feverish baby who just had his 6 month shots and a still sort of sick mommy can feel well enough to sit quietly in the back of the church tomorrow. The daddy is already napping on the couch to save his strength and immune system to deal with the two of us! Until the next sneak (see you in two days)... bye!

7 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

It's gorgeous! A lot like celtic knots as well.

1/14/2007 06:07:00 AM  
Blogger Shirley said...

YUMMY!

1/14/2007 06:33:00 AM  
Blogger Andrea Wiebe said...

that chipboard looks too awesome :) hope everyone is 100% at your house....soon! blessings you!

1/14/2007 02:37:00 PM  
Blogger Laura Vigliarolo said...

love the knots...

1/14/2007 04:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for your family to be health soon! Now the chipboard...I love them and want them all! I have two friends that will be at CHA and have asked them pretty please!

1/14/2007 04:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these!!!! I was thinking they had a Celtic feel to them as well!

1/15/2007 07:53:00 PM  
Blogger Gigi said...

love the sneak peeks! can't wait to see the whole new collection! gigi

1/16/2007 01:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home