Friday, December 08, 2006

Jonathan's New Toys

The joke among our friends who had babies at the same time is that Jonathan is not allowed to have toys. I guess, I did not grow up with a lot of toys when I was growing up, so I am not used to having a bunch of different things to play with. So Caroline and I taught ourselves how to make things through sewing, sculpting, cross-stitching and such.

But for David's birthday, a friend of his bought Jonathan a Leap Frog Play Table. He was fascinated by the songs and spinning things. He cannot yet sit up by himself for very long, but he definitely enjoyed the different colors and sounds. I also brought a bean bag chair back from a work offsite. It is a perfect size for his little body, and he likes to hang out on there next to me as I work. I have to keep an eye on him lest he pop himself off the side! One more fun pic to share. Jonathan was eating, and he suddenly pulled off the breast. And suddenly milk started going everywhere. He was too surprised to pop back on, so he just watched as I tried to find a way to stem the flow. I was worried he would be upset, but he took it very well. I had to take a photo when he started to laugh with milk all over his face. I am getting the final prototypes for our new chipboard releases next week and all I can say is wow! We are trying something totally new, while also keeping to our core products as well. You will LOVE it! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Shirley said...

would love to see the pictures! :(

12/08/2006 06:06:00 AM  
Blogger Andrea Wiebe said...

me too! i was reading past blog stuff of yours and i so didn't know that you went skydiving....that is just too cool!!!

12/08/2006 11:50:00 AM  
Blogger Shirley said...

adorable!

12/09/2006 05:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home