Friday, January 27, 2006

Heading out to Las Vegas...

We are leaving for Las Vegas tomorrow morning, and right now, it is time to pack. This weekend is Chinese New Year as well as my dad's 70th birthday! So we are meeting up with the folks down there. I remember when I was a child, Chinese New Year was so special. You can only wear new clothes, eat special "good luck" foods, and get little red envelopes full of money. David and I hardly celebrate it at our house other than us having to call the folks to wish them "gong hay fat choy". But I think once the baby is born, we want to celebrate more of the occasions we did growing up. Back to packing soon. Right before trade shows, I am like a kid at Christmas. My favorite part is that I love meeting new people and seeing old friends. There are many folks I only get to see at the big shows... I especially cannot wait until the Designer Dinner on Tuesday! I warned the Davids that with two pregnant ladies at the booth, they need to do more of the talking at the booth. And we may need to do a lot more sitting... :) If you are at CHA, stop by Booth #1165 and say hello!

2 Comments:

Blogger Shirley said...

Gong hay fat choy! And happy birthday to your dad!!!

Have a wonderful time!

2 words: online shopping! ;)

1/28/2006 05:14:00 AM  
Blogger Sophia C. said...

It sounds like a fun holiday to celebrate! I hope that you have a great visit with your parents! I'll definitely try to drop by your booth this week! Travel safely!

Sophia

1/28/2006 05:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home