Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Countdown to CHA Winter!

I cannot wait until CHA Winter 2006! I have in my hands all of our new products and I cannot wait. I am putting the final touches on the catalogs and all of the new items. This year we are celebrating our 3rd year at CHA. We launched at CHA Winter Dallas with just a small table and a two page catalog (see above). We had about 40 products in two lines and a peg board display. Now we are at two booths, over 250 products and about 12 lines of products! I thank all of those great retailers and consumers who took a chance on us and our products. I cannot wait until the end of the month where we will be launching another 50 products! There are some days when things are tough, but you know, I would not change anything of our journey over the course of the last 2 years. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Shirley said...

You've come a long way, baby! :)

1/18/2006 07:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home