Thursday, February 02, 2006

Back from CHA!!!

It was great to meet all of you at CHA! I was overwhelmed by the response. I barely got to leave our booth to stop by and see other new products since we were swamped with folks for nearly the whole two days I was there. So if I missed your booth, I am soooo sorry! I have been voraciously looking at photos of the other new lines at CHA and dreaming of buying all of the new goodies... I just got home yesterday, and I have to say it was the best show ever! Sometimes it is difficult to toil over the details of our products without seeing how it will impact our customers. So these tradeshows are the best time to connect with those who buy and sell our line. I cannot tell you how much I appreciated all of you coming by to see us! For those of you who could not make it, I added some photos below...

8 Comments:

Blogger Shirley said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures! Taken by your parents? ;)

Now where are the 2 mommas-to-be in them?

Can't wait to get my hands on these gorgeous products!!!

2/03/2006 04:44:00 AM  
Blogger SageHen said...

My jaw is dropping open.
It is all so creative and beautiful!

2/03/2006 06:41:00 AM  
Blogger corinne5 said...

ooooooh wanna have it all!!!!

corinne5xxx

2/03/2006 07:37:00 AM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

LOVIN MAYA ROAD!!!

2/03/2006 08:30:00 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I am absolutely drooling over this stuff!!!!

2/06/2006 09:44:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I was so busy at Lazar that I didn't get to come and see your both, I was so bummed! I totally love your slides, ribbons, tins and chipboard! You guys are so crazy clever! Anyway, glad to see the pics here, gives me a little fix at least!

2/07/2006 08:07:00 PM  
Blogger Julie Ann Shahin said...

Great pics!

2/16/2006 07:21:00 AM  
Blogger Kellie said...

Okay I am droolin' over here. Gorgeous products, I want, I want! Wow, thanks for sharing!

Kellie (babygotscraps)

2/18/2006 11:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home