Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Resolution Update - HOF sent!

I did it! I shipped out my Hall of Fame entry today! Regardless of what happens, I have 10 LOs I really like. Well 7 I love, and 3 that are pretty good. David thought it was funny how I scrap under pressure when it usually takes me like a week to do 1 LO. Here is what I learned about my scrapping:
  1. I never use patterned paper - I used maybe 3 types of pp in all 10 pages. Funny how I own like 500 sheets...
  2. I love to journal - I write so much that often I run out of space on the LO to fit all of the words I wrote.
  3. I like large photos - 12" x 6" is not too big! :)
  4. I always hand cut titles - so why do I have 50 types of alphabet rub-ons, stamps, and stickers hanging around?
I think I am scrapbooked out for awhile. I was joking with David that it looks like a scrapbook store exploded in our house. I need to clean up the mess! By the way, on goal #3, I got another page picked up by Simple Scrapbooks. It was one of my HOF LOs from last year! Yeah! Two more to go. I have two more picked up last year for this year's SS book, but I think that does not technically count. Above is a photo I used for HOF. It is a photo of my little pregnant belly. I am much bigger than that now. We find out the gender on Monday. Any bets?

6 Comments:

Blogger Michelle W. said...

congrats on sending it out! Also on your lo getting pick up by ss.

I guess it's a girl.

Michelle

2/09/2006 01:40:00 AM  
Blogger corinne5 said...

I say it is a girl!
beautifull picture by the way! good luck on your entry!

corinne5xxx

2/09/2006 03:28:00 AM  
Blogger Shirley said...

Congratulations!

I saw girl, too, just cause they're more fun to shop for! LOL!

2/09/2006 05:23:00 AM  
Blogger Shirley said...

Meant to say "say" not "saw". DUH!

2/09/2006 05:24:00 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Good luck on the HOF Deb! I loved the things you learned, sounds like me - tons of supplies I never use. Can't wait to hear what your having!

2/12/2006 06:53:00 PM  
Blogger plualum said...

How funny! I, too, have tons of PP and barely use them and tons of letter things, but usually do them on the computer. Go figure ;-)

2/16/2006 09:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home