Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Congrats to the winners of my first RAK!

Thanks to everyone who participated in my first blog RAK! DH picked 3 winners. To make it completely fair (as Nat said, who picks 1 when asked to pick a number?), I used a random number generator in excel to shuffle the numbers and then asked him pick. So his three picks corresponded to comments from Tamara, Nicole and Laura V. Actually his original pick included Shirley, but she was one of the two people whose RAK package was on my desk last week, so I asked him to pick again. I also included the dorkiest picture I have of Jonathan! Sometimes I leave him in his carseat next to me as I work, and he likes to scrunch all the way down into it. It is bad for his back, so I straighten him out. But on this day, I just could not resist taking a quick photo first... I told DH that we can pull this one out to put into his wedding slideshow someday! The one below it is of him in a mini photoshoot. He looks a lot more like himself in that one... RAK winners, please email me at mayaroad@gmail.com with your address.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Stewart said...

haha @ that photo! too funny :)

Jennifer

8/23/2006 04:45:00 AM  
Blogger Shirley said...

That first photo is hilarious!!!!

Congrats to the winners!

8/23/2006 06:20:00 AM  
Blogger Tamara said...

THANK YOU Debrorah.
And I love the two photos, too cute!

8/24/2006 05:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home