Thursday, July 27, 2006

Birth announcements and busyness...

I have not scrapbooked since Jonathan was born, but I was in a bit of a hurry to get this birth announcement out to our family and friends. So I buckled down and started work on this a few days ago. Isn't he a cutie? I need to start his scrapbook pages. I have not even finished my pregnancy layouts much less anything new since his birth. I am hoping that in a few weeks when the feedings are more spaced apart, I can get more done. I think between Jonathan and Maya Road there is no time for me to even sleep. The other day, I was checking out the blog about the CHA Summer reception and someone asked what C and I have for breakfast? Having 2 kiddos, releasing a ton of new products, and managing to keep MR on track has been crazy for us these past 2 months. But C and I have always been workaholics even as children. We started a company when we were 10 and 11 to make handcrafts. And we spent hours and hours working on handmade jewelry, pins, and ornaments (I make really cute cow pins, by the way). From childhood, I have been all about efficiency and multi-tasking. David thinks I am nuts since he is more of a serial sort of guy. Two hours after I delivered, I called the factory to make sure our CHA releases made the container shipment. And one day later, I was back to work going through my email and following up. The great thing about having a baby is that it makes you slow down. Jonathan is only this age once, so I am also taking time to enjoy our time together. It is hard to work on the schedule of someone else, but it is so worth it... ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Shirley said...

Awesome birth announcements! You are a WOMAN! I bow to your greatness. I was having too much fun with my pain medication to be that functional! ;)

7/27/2006 04:55:00 PM  
Blogger Much Ado said...

What a beautiful birth announcement!!! And what a cute baby you have....those pictures are great!

7/28/2006 02:02:00 AM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

LOVE the announcments! BEAUTIFUL!

7/28/2006 09:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home