Thursday, September 14, 2006

La vida loca... (aka My Crazy Life)

Let's see. It is 2:15 am. And what have I done today? Well let's start at midnight last night and see... shall we?

I worked or took care of Jonathan for 21 of the last 26 hours. I think I spent about 3 hours spending time with J exclusively. My mother-in-law left today, so for the first time since he was born, I was on my own for longer than 8 hours (*gasp*). Luckily, I have mastered the art of typing while feeding. So that means I worked about 18 hours, spent 3 hours with J and slept 5. In the 18, I actually spent about 3 more with J, but it was more in a multi-task mode, so I do not count it.

What did I do today?

  • Tried to clear a shipment stuck in customs. It has been a week, and after about 8 phone calls and about 15 emails, I still cannot get it out. I do not know what the issue is, but this is driving me nuts.
  • Designed large sections of our new website - we are in the process of migrating everything, so we had to turn off parts of the old one until we launch. T minus 3 weeks, yeah!
  • Put the finishing touches on the packaging stickers for some new Memory Trends Products
  • Pulled together a list of all of the new items for Memory Trends to pass along to the team (75 new items!)
  • Worked on the list of items from the last container which arrives really really soon!
  • Took scans of a small stitching problem on one of the new Memory Trends ribbon samples to send back to our factory for review
  • Arranged for a new shipment of ribbons to leave Asia next week
  • On the phone with FedEx trying to find a package of labels I shipped to China
  • Called our credit card company to figure out some issue with our card
  • Washed the dishes and bottles and pump stuff
  • Sent 80+ emails, received about 60
  • Gave J a bath
  • Took cute photos of him on the couch (isn't he cute???)
  • Fed J 6 times, pumped 4 times, changed him out of 3 outfits he either spit up on or wet
  • Changed 7 diapers
  • Walked with David around the neighborhood until J started crying so loud we had to come home
  • AND last but not least, updated my blog (it has been awhile)

Wow, now I am tired. Going to bed!

9 Comments:

Blogger Robyn W said...

Took cute photos of him on the couch (isn't he cute???)

I LOVE THIS PIC.....and you have the words, better squeeze in scrapping that post......hehehe

9/14/2006 02:59:00 AM  
Blogger Shirley said...

He is too adorable! I don't know how you do it.....

9/14/2006 04:10:00 AM  
Blogger corinne5 said...

and here I was thinking I was busy!

corinnexxx

9/14/2006 07:08:00 AM  
Blogger Sophia C. said...

Oh my heck, what a cute baby!! You need an extra seven or eight hours in the day!!

9/14/2006 08:52:00 AM  
Blogger Laura Vigliarolo said...

He IS adorable!!!!!

75 new things at MT crap I better start making room now. I can't wait to see what you girls came up with now.

9/14/2006 09:42:00 AM  
Blogger Lara Neves said...

That baby is SOOOO adorable!!

And you must be tired...LOL! Your blog entry is a lot like mine today!

9/14/2006 10:53:00 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Awwww....what a sweetie!

Your day sounds exhausting. Hope you got some much needed rest!

9/14/2006 02:03:00 PM  
Blogger Truly Us said...

deb! i feek exhausted just reading your post ..lol

9/17/2006 01:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! that's a lot of things done for one day!! can't wait to see the new products for MT.

9/18/2006 02:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home