Thursday, March 01, 2007

Sleepy J...

I told David the story of how my mom used to yell at me when I fell asleep at the table. I would get SOOOO sleepy, I would fall asleep and knock my rice bowl all over the floor. I believe I got a good spanking for that one at least once... So here is Jonathan. For some reason, he was so sleepy, he started to nod off at the dinner table during the apples and prunes course. Apparently, it was very tiring after the peas and finger cereal. He was eating and eating and then zzzz.... We tried to wake him up by lightly tapping him and then sitting him up. And then this happened - David picked him up, and here they are in the kitchen. In the background is the wall hanging of us dancing our first dance at our wedding. David had the words to the song he wrote for me (and sang at our ceremony) printed on it. And thanks to the Coconut Goddess, Ana, for finding a Blossom Book project which was lost at SA for a long time. Her persistence, despite the odds, was like looking for the lost sheep in the Bible. She never gave up, and now this little lamb will be returned home to Andrea!

2 Comments:

Blogger Shirley said...

awwwwwww, how precious! poor guy! never got to take any of those shots with Hayley - maybe with this next one. LOL!

3/02/2007 03:57:00 AM  
Blogger Andrea Wiebe said...

What adorable pictures...that last one is just amazing!!!

and i just can't thank you enough Ana for finding the Blossom book :)

Have a very blessed day!!!

3/02/2007 07:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home