Monday, February 05, 2007

RAK Winners and Some Pics

Congrats to Anna Sigga, tautchia, and Mel Nunn on the Win It Before You Can Buy It RAK! Sorry for being so late to pick you, but in the run up to the show, I was totally swamped and then after the show Jonathan got sick... :( Totally my fault. Email me at mayaroad@ gmail.com and send me your addresses. And I will have something popped into the mail soon. Jonathan's daddy picked you by selecting times and I searched for the person who posted closest to those times. The show was just fabulous! About 2 months ago, we decided to double the size of our booth (from a 2 square to 4 square) and it was a leap of faith on our part. But boy, am I glad we did that. It would have been packed wall to wall without the extra space. It was so wonderful to hear that people are actually asking their LSS to pick up our products. We have really focused all of our time and investment on keeping great products out there, and it is so nice to hear that we have fans. :) To support our LSS and their customers, we have some great new things planned. I cannot wait to see how it all pans out, but it is hush hush for now...

7 Comments:

Blogger Shirley said...

love the pictures! can't wait to find out what you have up your sleeves!

2/06/2007 05:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG - I won!!!!!! Woohoo - I am beyond thrilled and I am so doing my happy dance at the moment!! ;o) Thank you soooooo much Deb and May Road rocks!!!!
Anna Sigga

P.s. those little guys look so cute!!

2/07/2007 03:49:00 AM  
Blogger Andrea Wiebe said...

What cute pictures...sounds like CHA was a huge awesome :D

2/07/2007 01:43:00 PM  
Blogger Andrea Wiebe said...

a huge awesome...that's a new term, just take out huge :)

2/07/2007 01:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES, you have FANS! Almost every "big name" blog that I read after CHA named MR as having the coolest new products! CONGRATULATIONS TO MR...you deserve it!!

2/08/2007 10:21:00 AM  
Blogger Julie Overby said...

Congrats on the RAK ladies!!

Hope Jonathan is feeling better!!

Yes!! Of course we are bugging the lss's!! You have sooo much cool new product!! How can they resist????

...waiting patiently to hear the plan...

2/08/2007 10:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your products are so amazing! best of luck in 2007! Christine Traversa

2/10/2007 05:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home