Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I am 7 months old

  • I turned 7 months old as of last Friday
  • My favorite place is on my Daddy's shoulders. I like to hold on by his mane (I mean, hair!)
  • I like to stick both thumbs in my mouth at the same time - like dual wielding in Halo
  • My socks always fall off my feet - but I do not know why - maybe cuz I kick and kick until they fall off OR because they somehow end up in my mouth
  • I am a tummy sleeper
  • I play on my favorite blanket made by Auntie Jessica everyday
  • My favorite part of the bath is getting neekid before I get into the water
  • I learned my first baby sign "milk milk" at 6 months
  • I like Chinese baby songs
  • I smile when Mommy and Daddy laugh like my little froggy "he he he he"
  • I cry whenever I get my clothes changed
  • I think my hands are the most fascinating things I have ever seen - I can stare at them for hours and hours
  • I am a TV addict even though Daddy and Mommy never let me watch it - I can see a TV in a mirror at a restaurant and stare and stare
  • I look like my Mommy, and Daddy wishes I look more like him!

3 Comments:

Blogger Shirley said...

totally cute! funny...he looks like daddy to me! ;)

2/14/2007 04:18:00 AM  
Blogger Andrea Wiebe said...

how sweet:) time sure does fly!!!

2/14/2007 08:01:00 PM  
Blogger Dale Anne Potter said...

What a little cutie!!!
ENJOY each & every minute.

2/14/2007 08:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home