Wednesday, April 11, 2007

A couple good deals - including a great one on scrapping stuff!

I have been so busy lately, but I found a few deals that I wanted to share. I am so busy, so I only have a few minutes to stop by...
  • EK Success Scrapbooking Kit - This Amazon tool kit is only $19.99! It was originally $75 and includes a cool organization bag, Cutter Bee Scissors (I got mine at Wal-Mart for $8), a Cutterpede paper cutter, Zig pens / glue, Herma glue, corner punch some embellishements and more! Add something that is $5 to get free shipping...
  • Carter's Store - $5 off coupon. Not sure if this works, but I saw this one on a message board I frequent.
  • Pampers - I was telling my sister about how I found this weird powder substance on my changing table and sometimes on J. She said it was the absorbent gel from Pampers Cruisers. So I called them and asked them about it to make sure it was not dangerous. They wrote back with a link explaining it was safe, and then a few days later, I got a bunch of coupons for diapers with an apology. That is really great customer service.

Here is a pic to share with you! :) J is teething so he has been crying a lot recently. I was holding him bouncing up and down on the exercise ball, and I started to hiccup. He cried, I hiccuped, he laughed. Then he would cry again. And I would hiccup, and he would laugh. C pulled out my camera and took a few cute photos...

C and I have been discussing whether to leave blogger for another service. It is annoying to post images one at a time and there are weird things about this site. Any suggestions for where to go for a good blog service?

5 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

You have a site, use that! You can get wordpress for free and host all your blogs.

Though I have to admit Typepad is easier to use. Depends on whether you prefer easy over free.

4/12/2007 03:55:00 AM  
Blogger Shirley said...

He's cute even if he is miserable and crying! Have you tried Hyland's teething tablets along with Motrin/Tylenol? They REALLY helped Hayley when she was teething (took FOREVER).....

4/12/2007 03:59:00 AM  
Blogger Andrea Wiebe said...

Hi Deb....Those pictures are too cute!!! I love the little teeth :) I use blogger so I don't have any suggestions for you...sorry!!!
Have a wonderful day :)

4/12/2007 07:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I use Wordpress. I'm not a hard core blogger, but it works fine for me. I think photos to the site are added through Flikr. I've heard typepad is good too. Have you (MR) ever thought of a message board or forum on the MR website?? That might be cool! : )

4/12/2007 09:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

www.livejournal.com

http://enyadas-mum.livejournal.com/

:) and www.photobucketcom works really for me.

Love Maya Road btw

from a huge fan of Nic Howard, and a kiwi to boot.

4/29/2007 12:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home