Monday, April 16, 2007

I am 9 months old...

  • I learned to crawl at exactly 9 months old, but daddy thinks I do it like the Terminator 3 or army guy
  • I have a 3rd tooth coming in from the top right
  • I have a few words in my arsenal, "da da da", "di di di", "nai nai nai"
  • I love cords, especially on mommy and daddy's xBox
  • I hate feeding myself and I refuse to put my hands near my face when I am in my eating chair
  • I have lost some weight since I started crawling because I like to move about more than I like to eat
  • I had the stomach flu
  • I like to crawl in circles looking for something cool to play with
  • I like to play with paper and magazines especially those pretty, colorful scrapbooking magazines
  • I can walk along the wall of my playpen to make it to my little piano table
  • I love electronic equipment especially cell phones and blackberries
  • I like to spit and blow raspberries
  • I love sitting on daddy's shoulders to move around, but I have hit a head a couple of times
  • I am a carboholic - I can always eat bread and cereal even if I refuse all other food and milk
  • I love to look at my hands, and I can sit there and admire them for hours and hours...

6 Comments:

Blogger Shirley said...

WOW! time does fly. LOVE the pictures.

4/17/2007 05:27:00 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Wow! I can't believe how fast time has passed by! The last photo of you, David, and the baby is AWESOME! I love the look on your face!

4/17/2007 10:13:00 AM  
Blogger Andrea Wiebe said...

Those pictures are so precious!!!! and 9 months, wow! He is growing so fast :)

4/17/2007 10:59:00 PM  
Blogger lacintha said...

Love the pics Deb...and fabulous idea to journal all those milestones.. :)

4/19/2007 02:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE this pic of you eating his feet!!! I LOVE baby feet!

4/26/2007 08:44:00 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Love the last picture of the 3 of you. Just beautiful!

5/03/2007 02:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home