Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Of ultrasounds and babies...

Here is a photo of our baby! It was moving around SO much that it was hard for them to catch a good photo. So active already! :) It is so odd to think that there is an 7 to 8" baby in there moving about and playing around. The baby has been kicking a great deal and it is sort of distracting as I have meetings and try to get work done. It all feels so much more real now that I can feel it and see it. By the way, we did find out the gender of our baby. We asked the sonographer to write it down on a piece of paper, and we opened it up at a romantic dinner at Evvia in Palo Alto. So take a look at the photo, and place your bets! :) ADDING A NOTE: I sent this photo around to some friends and the split is 60 - 40 that our baby is a boy vs. a girl. The sonogram is not much help, I guess. I cannot wait to scrapbook the first official photo of our baby! Suggestions welcome. I am not even sure where to begin with this one, but I will try to post my LO in the next couple weeks. Knowing how slowly I scrap, it could be months!

7 Comments:

Blogger Kip said...

The sonogram is precious and one of the clearest one's I've ever seen! Congratulations!

Kip

2/16/2006 02:15:00 AM  
Blogger corinne5 said...

love this sonogram and I think it will be a girl!

corinne5xxx

2/16/2006 02:19:00 AM  
Blogger Michelle W. said...

that is amazing! Thanks for sharing.

Michelle

2/16/2006 03:11:00 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

Congrats!!!!! How fun to find out the sex at dinner!

2/16/2006 05:56:00 AM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

Congrats!!!!!! What an amazing pic!

2/16/2006 07:00:00 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Wonderful. I remember my 1st sonogram picture like it was yesterday and it was almost 20 years ago! Yikes!

2/16/2006 10:01:00 AM  
Blogger Shirley said...

Congratulations!

I say "girl" only because then your parents would be SUPER happy! ;)

2/16/2006 11:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home