Wednesday, April 12, 2006

More blessings and some prayers...

I guess I do not think about this as often as I should, but I have been really blessed. Okay, so maybe I woke up with a bad leg cramp and our little baby is kicking a bruise onto the *inside* of my belly, but if those are the worst things that happen in a given day, I guess I have few complaints. :) We were doing our taxes and going through our finances the other day, and I realized that I really never want for anything I cannot have. We are far from rich, at least finanacially, but we really do not think there is much missing from our lives. The things I really wish for are not really as tangible, like:
  • My parents and in-laws living closer to us. As they get older, I wish they did not live so far away
  • My sister and her husband within driving distance, so that we do not have to wait until the big tradeshows to see them
  • Time to work on my scrapbook and photography
  • Being closer to my grandmother

My grandmother had a minor stroke this week. It really emphasized to me how delicate life really is. Please keep her in your prayers. Thanks!

4 Comments:

Blogger Shirley said...

P&PT for a speedy recovery for your grandmother and GIANT HUGS to you all!!!!

4/13/2006 02:25:00 PM  
Blogger Sonia said...

Here's hoping a speedy recovery for your grandmother.

4/14/2006 01:13:00 PM  
Blogger corinne5 said...

Hope she is doing fine soon and will keep her in my prayers!

corinnexxx

4/15/2006 10:57:00 AM  
Blogger Wanda E. Santiago said...

So tru how fragile life is!! Take care happy Easter and remember as long as you have honored those you love you are blessed. Hugs Wanda

4/15/2006 09:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home