Wednesday, February 22, 2006

My name is Deb, and I am a workaholic...

Okay, so I admit, I am a workaholic. I guess I have been this way for so long that I do not even notice it much. In some ways, I am like a shark. I think I will just stop breathing if I stop moving. :) It is funny. When I was a kid, my parents were the only ones in America to tell their child, "Please don't work so hard. Don't study so much! You do not need to get perfect grades." It is particularly ironic for Asian immigrant parents to say that. I never noticed how much work is a part of my life until I was trying to figure out how to fit our new baby into our world. My husband often complains that after we bought the couch, I never actually sat on it with him for months! I guess it does not really occur me to cuddle with him on the couch and watch TV. It seems so inefficient to me to not be folding clothes, working on the business or scrapbooking. So where does the new baby fit into this? My mom keeps telling me that the baby will change everything. But I am not sure how...

3 Comments:

Blogger Shirley said...

Honey, it changes EVERYTHING! You no longer can eat, pee, pea, sleep, etc. when you want. Your every action will be controlled by that 7 lb blue bundle of joy. LOL! It's mind and life altering. And the best experience of your life.

Totally love the layout! How did you do the words?

2/23/2006 06:27:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm SURE that the baby will change everything--but I'm also sure you'll still be organized and efficient too.

Great layout, too, BTW.

xoxo,
Becca

2/23/2006 06:30:00 AM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

LOVE the LO! The baby will fit in JUST fine, things WILL change! LOL, I am the SAME way, I feel like Im not doing ANYTHING if Im not doing SOMETHING! Go figure! LOL

2/23/2006 06:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home