Monday, March 27, 2006

Back from a baby moon...

For our baby moon, David took me to Italy - Florence, Venice and Rome. Unfortunately, I got so sick with a terrible cold while there that we barely got to see Rome. But Florence and Venice were breath taking. The baby traveled well for the most part, though I am starting to have trouble running through the airport. Luckily, David carried most of our luggage through the busy airports and train stations. I watched a lot of families traveling with small children, and said to myself "That will be us in just 3 and a half months!" Our baby is definitely well traveled. He has been in my tummy for trips to Shanghai, Hong Kong, Las Vegas, Dallas, New York, Florence, Venice and Rome! And by the end of the year, our world traveler will have gone to Las Vegas (Memory Trends), Dallas and Hong Kong... I hope he is well-behaved on planes, cuz he will be spending a lot of time on them. I was in a meeting on Monday, and I saw a little foot move across the front of my tummy. It was so surreal to see a little bump go by quickly. He is actively swimming about at 6.5 months. Only 3.5 months to go. No more trips for awhile for us.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shirley said...

It just gets better the further into the pregnancy you go! :) Poor guy will have to get more pages added to his passport soon!

3/29/2006 05:33:00 AM  
Blogger Joanna Bolick said...

Harper traveled with us last year when we went to Florence, Venice, and Rome, too! You DO have a well-traveled babe! Hope you're feeling better soon!

3/29/2006 11:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home