Saturday, March 04, 2006

Announcing the 2006 Maya Road Journey of a Lifetime Contest...

We are pleased to announce the Maya Road Journey of a Lifetime Contest! This is our first contest, and we are SO excited to be partnering with Scrapbook Answers to bring this to you. Checkout our new contest website at http://www.mayaroad.com/2006contest.htm for more details! I have been working on this for weeks and weeks. If you have questions about the contest, please email us at journeycontest@gmail.com... Thanks, and I cannot wait to see your entries... :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Shirley said...

Happy 30th birthday, D! Hope that you have an awesome one!

And congratulations to you both for a job well done! Can't wait to see the submissions and the finalists/grand prize winner!

3/04/2006 04:37:00 AM  
Blogger corinne5 said...

wheeeeeeeeeeeh I can;t enter!!! I live in the Netherlands! darn I always miss out on all the fun stuff!

corinnexxx

3/04/2006 11:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home