Thursday, July 20, 2006

CHA is about to begin...

Since I could not be there this year, I have been on the phone with Caroline. There is always so much to do for the show. Booths to set up, projects to display, catalogs to put together and then the big opening day! As a product designer, I absolutely LOVE hearing feedback about our products from customers. Most of the time, I am working away at my computer putting together new ideas, but I am not sure what everyone will think of them. So going to tradeshows is really gratifying because I get first hand feedback on everything. I learn what sells well and hear from our retailers as to things they would like to see in the future. It is so exciting to see it all come together on the the tradeshow floor. I also love looking at the projects our great Design Team pulls off each show. I am constantly amazed by their creativity! So if you are in Chicago, check out the booth at #5310! And say hello to Caroline and her David. My David ended up not being able to go due to Jonathan's health. If you cannot make the show, check out our previews here.

6 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

I'm not going to be at the show, but just wanted to say I LOVE all the new goodies :)

7/20/2006 11:21:00 PM  
Blogger Shirley said...

LOVE all the new stuff! Hope that Jonathan is doing much better now!!!!

7/21/2006 04:15:00 AM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

LOVE this time of year! I really do! LOL

7/21/2006 07:18:00 AM  
Blogger SageHen said...

Love the chipboard book.

7/21/2006 07:26:00 AM  
Blogger Crafty Girl said...

I'm hyperventilating over the 'love'book!
I don't think I'll be able to get my hands on one fast enough!!!
SO stinki' cute!
Sarah

7/21/2006 05:27:00 PM  
Blogger judi said...

I'm back from Chicago, and the MR booth was my very first stop. I had to see the sheer blossoms and alphas for myself and they ROCK! I'm going to have to get at least 10 boxes to create all the cool projects I have in mind for them. The ribbons and velvet ric rac are stunning. Oh, and I can't wait to get my hands on the new chip albums and letters. Everything was just awesome, Deb. Ask Caroline-I kept coming back to the booth to gawk :) I'm still drooling over the adorable catalog postcards-seriously-they're getting dog-eared :)

7/26/2006 10:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home