Friday, July 07, 2006

A huge CHA summer sneak peek...

I am two days away from inducing (can you believe it?) and desperately trying to finish everything up for the CHA Summer Show before the big day. I really hope all goes smoothly because I need to come home asap to finalize the last of the catalogs... :) But for those of you who have been faithfully following the journey, I wanted to share a huge sneak peek for you. I have been working on these ribbons for months and months, and I am proud to be able to share them with you. Our new Inspiration Ribbons have 6 colors palettes and 7 styles for a total of 42 ribbons. And 36 of the ribbons are classic stitched style! They are so beautiful that you will not believe your eyes. We also have matching rubons and ribbon slides as well. Let me know what you think! There will be more sneak peeks to come, most likely on Caroline's blog, since I may be out of commission for awhile. David may take over my blog to write about the labor, so stop back on Monday and read all about it! :)

10 Comments:

Blogger Joanna Bolick said...

The ribbons are gorgeous!! But more importantly, I hope that you have a safe and wonderful delivery of your sweet, soon to be in your arms, little boy! So exciting!!

7/07/2006 08:09:00 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

wow yummy ribbons! :)

7/08/2006 01:30:00 AM  
Blogger D's Paper Studio said...

This is not not funny. I'm running out of money!! I can't wait to get my hands on these. By the way, GOOD LUCK and God bless.

7/08/2006 02:08:00 AM  
Blogger corinne5 said...

loving the ribbons and wanted to say thanks for the goodies you send me and I loved the newsletter! Wanted to wish you a really good delivery and I can;t wait to see pics of the baby soon!

corinnexxx

7/08/2006 02:38:00 AM  
Blogger ~~~Francy~~~ said...

Congrats! Best of luck on getting everything done in time.

Look forward to seeing your new bundle of joy!

7/08/2006 05:14:00 AM  
Blogger RACHEL =) said...

WOW, I just love ribbon and these all look amaaaazing!!!
Thanks so much for the sneak peak! :)

7/08/2006 12:04:00 PM  
Blogger nic said...

good luck deborah, those ribbons are gorgeous!!!

nic

7/08/2006 12:14:00 PM  
Blogger Shirley said...

Love the ribbons....as usual! P&PT for a relatively painless and easy delivery! Can't wait to see pictures and read all about it!

7/08/2006 02:37:00 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Great sneak peak! Gorgeous as usual! Best of luck to you on your induction!

7/08/2006 04:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm. love the ribbons.

7/08/2006 07:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home