Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Last doctor's appointment... 4 days left...

Well, yesterday was the last doctor's appointment. I am getting so tired, and the baby is getting very heavy. So we are inducing on Monday. Our baby (if all goes well) will be born July 10th. I am excited and apprehensive. At least we know the date... So I have something to look forward to. So if you do not hear from me for awhile, I am probably in labor! I will post pics of our newest addition soon! I just noticed something about the blog. I start a post and it seems that it sets the date even if I end up writing it later. It usually takes me a few days to get an entry done. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Shirley said...

It could be on the 11th, you know! ;) Just kidding! May you have an easy delivery with very little pain! Can't wait to see pictures of the cutie!

7/07/2006 06:10:00 AM  
Blogger jonesie said...

Good luck on your induction-- I was induced, so if you have any last minute questions, feel free to email!!! Sending you quick and pain free wishes!!! Can't wait to see the photos.

7/08/2006 12:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home