Tuesday, September 19, 2006

A sneak peek for Memory Trends

Secret Book (3") and Secret Box
Chipboard Card Box and Card Book
I have been working on Memory Trends products for the past 3 months (with a small break to have a baby and to finish up CHA Summer items). And I am happy to present a quick sneak peek of some of our cool new products. Our new secret box and secret book is my favorite, but I love them all. We have 30 new ribbons coming out with matching ribbon slides, and also a huge line of chipboard as well. And then the sheers... ah... the sheers! That I will leave for another day, but be prepared to be surprised. And who can resist rubons? Oops, I said too much... I will post more in the next two weeks as I finalize the catalogs! So much to do and SO little time! I am excited to be bringing Jonathan to the show. Come meet J and his Daddy at our booth #221 and #223. My boys are so adorable together. David really has taken to being a father. I have probably 200+ photos of them together from the past 2 months, and there are maybe 30 of J with me. I wish I had more of J and me, but that is okay. J really loves his daddy, and his daddy loves him. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Laura Vigliarolo said...

Love that Box and Book. Can't wait 'till it hits the shevles.

9/20/2006 04:23:00 AM  
Blogger Shirley said...

Love the new stuff and can't wait to see more! Adorable picture! Funny how the picture things works. There are maybe 5 of me with Hayley and maybe 2 of us as a family. *sigh*

9/20/2006 08:39:00 AM  
Blogger danahollis said...

Very fun! Thanks for sharing!!! :)

9/21/2006 02:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home