Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Another day, another Memory Trends peek...

So yesterday I showed you 1 of the slides, well now, I have to show them all! Check them out... Tomorrow? A cool album kit. You will love it. I have a fever of 99.5 right now. I am not sure why (probably an infected milk duct), but this has not shaped up to the be day I expected. I am feverish, tired and sore. But babies do not wait for anything, even a tired mommy. On a brighter note, after nearly 4 weeks of wrangling our Inspiration ribbons from the hands of the customs agents, I FINALLY got them freed! I feel so bad when I cannot get the goods to the warehouse on time. We had it shipped out on schedule, got all of the paperwork in, and suddenly at the port, we were audited and it turns out there was a mistake in the classification that required a lot of work to fix. Then the next shipment arrived with more ribbons and ALL of our sheers, and what happens? It gets caught too! So today, they finally released, and they should arrive in our warehouse late next week... Yeah! I take the design and importing side of the business very seriously. From 8pm to 2am, I am often on the phone with our factories and shipping agents. So when something goes wrong, I get personally involved in every aspect. So for all of you who are waiting on our products, I am so sorry that the second and third shipment of ribbons did not make it out until now. The tariffs and customs laws are pretty obscure, so it has been a challenge. But thanks for your patience and understanding. Come back for more sneaks... More cool stuff to come. I will be hosting a Memory Trends RAK while I am away. I will post on Friday, and everyone who leaves a comment will be eligible for some cool MR items I have just for you! So stop by next week to post a comment, and I will send you my MR collection!

Here is a pic from our little photo shoot with his little trackie dacks! I got phrase from my cousin, Simon from Australia. He wanted to buy a "trackie dack" and I had no idea what that was. Turns out it is a track suit. :) Cute, eh?

10 Comments:

Blogger Birgit said...

What a cute picture! Love the ribbon slides. Hope you feel better soon!

10/04/2006 12:31:00 AM  
Blogger corinne5 said...

what a cutie he is! and can I just say that i am in love with the star ribbon slides!

corinnexxx

10/04/2006 01:12:00 AM  
Blogger Robyn W said...

luv him in his trackie daks, good to see u using language we understand "mate"......lol
hope you are feeling better and it all comes together for MR for you guys....omg....the stress of it all...can only imagine

10/04/2006 01:40:00 AM  
Blogger Tamara said...

Trackie Dacks Rock! LOL
Hoping MT goes off with a bang for you guys and no more problems with customs!
Can't wait to see the album kit :) All the stuff you've shared so far has been fab!

Tamara in Oz :)

10/04/2006 03:32:00 AM  
Blogger Shirley said...

Darn you and your sneak peaks! LOL! Hope that you feel better soon (you don't want it to turn into mastitis)! Can't wait to see more. And could that little guy be any cuter????

10/04/2006 07:08:00 AM  
Blogger Julie Ann Shahin said...

Oh my oh my! Can't wait to see this IRL!!!! Thanks for the sneak peek!

10/04/2006 07:33:00 AM  
Blogger Lorrie said...

the ribon slides ar awesome! And i love the "trackie dacks" lol!

10/04/2006 11:00:00 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

Those are SO cool!

10/04/2006 12:28:00 PM  
Blogger Laura Vigliarolo said...

He is just too sweet. I hope MT goes well, sorry I won't be there to meet you I met Caroline at CHA, such a sweetie. If I can find the item I bought in NY to show you I'll send it with Cass Jones, but unfortunately I lost a bag after I got home. :( Have fun and be safe.

10/04/2006 01:28:00 PM  
Blogger Rhea said...

He is just way to sweet and the out fit is so cute!! hehehe I love checking out your baby pictures!

10/14/2006 12:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home