Thursday, January 18, 2007

Can someone invent the 36 hour day???

Wow! Time is flying so fast! Yesterday I worked for 15 hours straight, and I am so exhausted. I went to bed at 2:30 am and was up by 7:45 am this morning. I was on a conference call and trying to calm my sick baby at the same time. He is growing up everyday, with or without me. Today, when I got home, the nanny said, "He is so smart! When I put him on his tummy from tummy time, he has learned to flip himself right back over." And she showed me. Lo and behold, flip and Jonathan (formerly known as 'upside down turtle') was back on his back and laughing. He hates tummy time, so I guess he is learning how to avoid it. Smart kid. Look who was 7 days old - 6 months ago? He looks SO tiny! I was flipping through my Picasa and saw this photo of my mini boy. So cute! This was from his hospital stay for jaundice when he was just a week old. Something funny also happened at dinner. David picked up my new glasses (I only wear glasses when I drive). So I tried them on as I was feeding Jonathan. And once I put them on, he looked at me and at his daddy and then he started to cry and cry and cry. I took off the glasses and he kept crying. I was not sure why he did that, so later as we were playing together on the couch, I asked David to bring over my glasses. David put on my glasses as he walked towards us, and Jonathan looked over and laughed with his daddy. Then David handed me the glasses. I put them on, and suddenly, he started to cry. I took them off again, and I think he still wondered what happened to his mommy. The funny thing is that his grandmother (my MIL) and the nanny both wear glasses. And David wear glasses at night and in the early morning when he has not managed to get his contacts in. I am behind on my sneak peeks, so here I am... I am happy to share two new sneaks... I am so busy that I barely have time to sleep. I will be back to my old self after the show I hope! I have had this book in my computer for about 2 shows, and I finally turned it into reality. :) It is part of our Mementos collection.

10 Comments:

Blogger corinne5 said...

OK girl you keep getting better and better these are so define and I need to have them both!

corinnexxx

1/19/2007 03:38:00 AM  
Blogger Laura Vigliarolo said...

I NEED both of those, they are stinking cute.

1/19/2007 06:43:00 AM  
Blogger Shirley said...

WILL. BE. BROKE. ;)

1/19/2007 07:19:00 AM  
Blogger Andrea Wiebe said...

i LOVE those books! too funny about the glasses when i take mine off my nephew cries and cries!

1/19/2007 08:48:00 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Dang...there goes my budget! Those purses are too cute! I have one million ideas bouncing around in my head already.....Great job!

1/19/2007 08:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Those purses are just to flippin cute!!! I guess I'll be signing my next paycheck over to you!! Between these great binder albums (all of them just fabu) and the beautiful ribbon - oh my, can you say poorhouse?

1/19/2007 09:12:00 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

OMG, how stinkin' cute are those purses! MUST HAVE THEM.

1/20/2007 02:22:00 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Oh my gosh! I want both of them!!!! Must have them!!!

1/20/2007 05:43:00 PM  
Blogger Marina said...

It is amazing how the smallest changes can send our children into fits. It is very cute though that he is showing you how he prefers his MOM!!!!


That purse booklet is so adorable, I have a million ideas already for it. Can't wait to see it IRL!!!

1/22/2007 11:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh wow! i totally need these, and so do my daughters! love your products! Christine Traversa

2/10/2007 05:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home