Monday, January 29, 2007

What a show!

CHA is in full swing. And wow, it has been so amazing... We went from a 10 x 20 booth to a 20 x 20 booth to give ourselves more space, and we totally changed around things. Caroline is a totally wing it sort of gal, and I am a planner. But in the end, we played it by ear and ended up with a great booth to showcase our designer's work and new products. We made a few other changes for this show. We redid our catalogs to focus on our new lines and freshen up the look. We added a make and take area and asked our talented DT members (Kim, Suzy and Lisa) to join us for M&Ts so you can touch and use MR products hands on. We did the Maya Roadie stickers and giveaways (so much fun) on the show floor and so much more! Our DT did some amazing work for this show! I cannot wait to post the pics. Honestly, I have only taken a few pics since it is so busy we barely have time to eat. But it is all so much fun seeing everyone face to face again. I love it! It is a grueling, crazy, difficult and WONDERFUL tradeshow. And I am excited to be here! Please stop by and say hello... :) Will post something soon.

8 Comments:

Blogger GREETJE said...

I can not wait to see some pics of the CHA.
I have seen one picture of the DT team another retailer from Holland has made pictures of the Booth.
Have Fun
Greetje

1/29/2007 11:52:00 PM  
Blogger Craft Accident said...

Everyone I know is talking about your new stuff! Congrats!

1/30/2007 12:12:00 AM  
Blogger Shirley said...

Glad that the show is going well. Can't wait to see pictures of everything!

1/30/2007 05:27:00 AM  
Blogger Laura Vigliarolo said...

I'm glad that all is going well.

1/30/2007 02:57:00 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

I can't wait to see some pic's. sounds very exciting!

2/02/2007 12:58:00 PM  
Blogger Margie Higuchi said...

Congratulations on a great show! The catalog is wonderful! Can't wait to see IRL!

2/03/2007 12:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the booth was awesome. look at how far we have come!

jea

2/04/2007 07:09:00 PM  
Blogger CD said...

Hey girl! I loved the booth ( you know that!) and everything in it, but I loved you guys even more! thank-you for your kindness and your wonderful smile, and of course the sweet cuddles with little jonathan....I thought he just couldn't be any cuter than his sweet photos here, but in person he is even more of a baby doll !!! great job to you guys :)

2/05/2007 07:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home