Monday, January 22, 2007

Man... too much to do!

This is how I feel... I am finalizing the catalogs and we are down the wire. We have been working on this release for nearly 4 months, but it always seems I am sending the files to the printers at the last second. But so it goes... I am always nervous before a show. Will folks like our products? Will they be well received? I mean you work so hard and put your heart and soul into everything, and you put it all out there to be judged. Sometimes I go to shows and hear people say "So and so has a terrible release." and "I cannot believe anyone would buy that silly thing from so and so." And I wonder if anyone says that about our stuff just around the corner. But I have faith that we made the right calls. We tried something totally new this time. And we redid our catalogs completely (at least 100 hours of work sitting in front of this computer). Here is a small sneak peek of our new sheers... There is more to come... Check out our design team blog for our new CLEAR ACRYLIC STAMPS! We really debated it, and we just had so many designs bursting out that we could not keep it to 4 sets, so we went to 8. I had enough designs for at least 16... but that can wait until Summer. :) I will post more tomorrow. I have only 48 hours to finish everything, so I need to get back to work.

7 Comments:

Blogger Robyn W said...

GOOD LUCK ! and have FUN !

1/23/2007 01:48:00 AM  
Blogger Shirley said...

LOVE the picture! I feel like that every morning when the alarm clock goes off. LOL! Have a great time at CHA. MR stuff RAWKS!!!!! Keep all the FAB stuff coming...I'll be broke and baby will be wearing newspapers for diapers but I'll have the latest and greatest MR! :)

1/23/2007 04:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Deborah, that is PRICELESS!!!!!! Everything MR is releasing is JUST GORGEOUS!!!!! I can't wait to see you at CHA!!!!

1/23/2007 07:10:00 AM  
Blogger Andrea Wiebe said...

from all the sneak peeks...i'm in love!!! and that picture...tooo cute :)

1/23/2007 08:44:00 AM  
Blogger Marina said...

I personally don't think you have anything to worry about, so far everything you released has been a hit. Just remember though you can't please everyone and if you strive to do that, you will miss the mark. Keep up the fantastic work, design for what you think you would want and use and chances are that is what the scrapping community wants too!!!

I can't wait to see all the newest stuff!!!

1/25/2007 08:26:00 AM  
Blogger Joanna Bolick said...

That photo is so cute! Have a great show!

1/25/2007 04:54:00 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Where do I sign over my first born? 'cause with all that cool stuff you have coming out... I WILL have to find alternate ways of financing. Good luck at CHA.

1/26/2007 12:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home