Saturday, March 10, 2007

I am 8 months old

  • I am 8-months old
  • I have been sick off and on this past month with a cold
  • My favorite food is sweet potatoes
  • I hate peas - they are nasty
  • I refuse to pick up my cereal by myself and instead make mommy feed me
  • I weight 19.6 lbs and I am not really gaining weight
  • I like to play with my friends in play group each Friday
  • I sleep like an army crawler with my head down and butt up
  • I am still afraid of baths and make little "eek eek" noises when I get in
  • I hate having my face wiped and cry out when someone tries to clean me off
  • My favorite mode of transport is sitting Daddy's shoulders and pulling on his hair
  • I sleep from 9:30pm to 8am every night
  • I like to play with my Fisher Price piggy bank
  • I like to embarrass my parents by burping loudly at church service
  • I can sit by myself for nearly an hour with my toys and play quietly.
  • I can stand up while holding on to something.
My friend, Connor and me, watching our daddies having Chinese milk tea. Yummy! My asleep on Daddy during Bible study. It runs late, so I get tired. I will be back next month!

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrea Wiebe said...

Happy 8 Months cutie!!!!

3/10/2007 01:22:00 PM  
Blogger Laura Vigliarolo said...

9:30 to 8:00 that's great, can't wait to see how much you've grown next month.

3/10/2007 03:04:00 PM  
Blogger Shirley said...

happy 8 months! adorable pictures!

3/11/2007 06:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home