Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Some random thoughts...

I got up this morning at 4:45 am after going to bed at midnight for a quick jaunt to LA. Talk about burning the candles at both ends. But I am so excited. C is coming to visit with Noah next week, so we are going to paint the town. Well as much as you can paint the town with two babies. :) I have been meaning to scrapbook, but there is so little time. We have so much going on with MR that is it hard to keep up with everything, so I just give up on the little things like cleaning house. (if C's DH comes, he will be appalled) It is not neat, but it is clean. That is my philosophy. Because J has started to roll around and around (mental note: clear glass coffee table + babies = not so great things), we decided that instead of childproofing the whole house, we would get a large play yard for him. So it is sort of a fence for babies with 50 sq ft of space. I am ordering one from eBay now, so I will let you know if it works out. This is J in his play area. He has a lot of toys, but his favorite is his old Zantac medicine bottle (back right). Go figure... And the quilt is byJessica. He loves it! I have so many great scrapbook page ideas in my head, but I just need to get it down. I put myself on a buying diet. No more buying of scrapbook supplies until I get 2 more pages done! That will take like 2 weeks... haha! Here is J with some of his friends. The one in the middle was crying in most of the photos, and J was just kicking back on the right. The little one on the right is still wearing his "crash helmet" head shaper, but as you can see above, his head is a perfect little Charlie Brown crown now. :) Congrats to all of the brand new Hall of Fame winners and HMers! It was exciting seeing you gals post your calls. I cannot wait to get the book...

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I scrapbooked and used your rubons! :) Check out my page...I posted it to my xanga: http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=soozyqtpie

3/21/2007 03:21:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Make that...I "finally" scrapbooked...and even used the supplies I bought at Suzy's...:)

3/21/2007 03:22:00 AM  
Blogger Laura Vigliarolo said...

Hope you and Caroline have a great time, and don't worry when you have kids your house is NEVER neat trust me, if David were coming he'd soon get over it.

3/21/2007 04:16:00 AM  
Blogger Shirley said...

have a great time visiting - can't wait to see pictures! adorable pictures as always!

3/21/2007 04:59:00 AM  
Blogger Andrea Wiebe said...

You and Caroline are going to have such a wonderful time!!!!

3/21/2007 07:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home