Monday, March 26, 2007

Funny comment - a bunch of the stuff from my desk

Caroline has in her blog that she is a "critical optimist", and I asked her what that makes me. She said "overextended multitasking optimist". LOL! That is true. If you look at my desk here is what you will see:
  1. All of the 2006 shipping statements for MR as I do the end of year review for accounting
  2. A bunch of product samples - some we made and some we did not
  3. A wrist support for my carpel tunnel
  4. An Easter card from my cousin for Jonathan
  5. Some flex spending receipts from 2006 I need to file
  6. A shoelace - I had David buy it the night before my HOF entry had to be sent out because I could not get my crafty combo to work - I used one of the shoelaces on that LO, the other is well, here.
  7. Some packing tape - 2 rolls, one for USPS and one for non USPS packages
  8. Coupons for free pantyhose
  9. 2 MM grommets I wanted to use on a HOF LO, but I went to 3 Michael's and could not find a grommet setter, so I had to digitally put it into the LO by scanning it
  10. 2 digital CF cards
  11. A scrunchie a friend left that I keep wanting to send to her
  12. A yard of San Francisco In the Park City Ribbon
  13. 1 little yellow velvet blossom
  14. My DH's favorite CD - Rich Mullins's "Legacy, Litergy, and a Ragamuffin Band"
  15. A gift certificate to BabyAge from a friend that I have not figured out how to spend
  16. A nearly empty much-used 200 count container of antacid
  17. 2 bill I need to pay
  18. The manual to my new cell phone
  19. Some Canon lens cleaner and lens tissue
  20. A bottle of Desitin someone left from play group 2 weeks ago that I have been meaning to return
  21. My secure ID key for VPN
  22. $20 my nanny found in my pocket when she was going through my jeans to wash them
  23. A sample roll of Fresh Ribbon that I used to measure my son's length the other day
  24. A Colorbox Chalk eye ink
  25. Some thank you notes I have been meaning to write
I could go on, but you get the picture. :) This weekend our church is having our 3-day experiment. I decided to write at least 3 notes to people who have made a difference in my life. I really wish I told many people many things along the way, so I will take the time to do this now. C is coming on Wednesday and I cannot wait! It will be fun just to hang with C and little Noah for a few days. We will be working on finalizing all of our CHA Summer products! I cannot wait!

6 Comments:

Blogger Shirley said...

LOL at your desk! there's not enough space in a blog for the crap I have on mine. ;) have a FUN visit!

3/27/2007 04:05:00 AM  
Blogger Laura Vigliarolo said...

Wow your desk is clean compared to mine.

3/27/2007 04:19:00 AM  
Blogger Andrea Wiebe said...

You must have a really big desk!!! My DH is in charge of making CD's for our church, he records the preachers and then makes them into CD's for the church library. There are like 80 CD's in unorganized piles all over my desk, they are going in a box today :)

Have a great weekend!!!

3/30/2007 09:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Deb,
You can set a Grommet without a setter, turn it up side down and draw the inside with a pensel. Make the circle with a craftknife and put the Grommet throw your paper. Use a hammer to set the little pins! Try it, it's to do!!
Anne-Marie

3/31/2007 10:05:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Haha...is that my scrunchie? :) See you tomorrow...hopefully?

3/31/2007 11:01:00 PM  
Blogger Julie Overby said...

I LOVE that idea of what your church is doing! I may just have to mention that to my hubby!!!!

Wahoo on being such an optimist!

4/07/2007 07:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home