Thursday, May 25, 2006

A busy week...

Things have been so crazy the past week. Last weekend, David and I attended the Family Life Conference called Weekend to Remember. It was a pre-baby gift to ourselves to spend the weekend on refreshing our marriage. We had attended the same conference nearly 7 years ago before we were engaged, but it was nice to think about how to improve our marriage. Unfortunately, David got me very sick just before the weekend and the baby was not behaving too well. I guess he does not enjoy me sitting for hours at a time, so he enjoys kicking hard and doing mini somersaults to remind me that he is bored. Caroline is SO close to giving birth to our nephew! I get a baby watch update everyday. Part of me is so excited to be an aunt, and part of me is worried about how things will be without her even for a few days. It is funny because we compliment each other so well, but it also means that it is hard for us to take on each other's roles. But as with all things, we will manage this too. On the product front, I am trying really hard to finalize our CHA Summer (booth #5310) line so that I can get her input before she goes into the hospital. We already have some of the new items in stock (can you believe it?) and about 2 dozen other items are in production. But what I am most excited about is the ribbon!!! You will NOT believe how amazing it is (if I do say so myself :)) Seriously though, you never know what something will look like until you get the prototypes from your factory, but between you and me, our new line is really unique. We are using a whole new technique to make these, so you will see something totally amazing... We plan to launch 70+ new products this summer, so I have much more to do! I need every second to finish everything up... 47 days and counting for me! Check back in a few weeks. Perhaps I can convince C to let me post an early sneak peek...

2 Comments:

Blogger Joanna Bolick said...

Oh, my goodness, new babies and ribbon, it's almost too much excitement in one post!!! : )

5/26/2006 01:59:00 PM  
Blogger Shirley said...

Don't work too hard yourself! But I can't wait to see what's coming....

5/26/2006 05:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home