Monday, May 15, 2006

My First Mother's Day...

At 12:30am, I turned to David and said, "I cannot believe it! Our little boy didn't get me a Mother's Day present. I mean, not even a card... I am so disappointed." He laughed and said that he was sorry but he was not able to finish the gift on time. Turns out that he wrote out two letters, one to our baby and one to me and planned to print them out with a dozen photos to put into a frame. That is so sweet. Too bad that he has no idea how to use the computer, crazy nice photo printer and photo software. Well it it the thought that counts... :) I will post the present from my minus 2 month old and David as soon as it gets done. Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there...

3 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

Happy First Mother's Day!

5/16/2006 06:11:00 AM  
Blogger Shirley said...

Awww, how sweet! Give the man some help! ;)

5/16/2006 06:52:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How was the rest of your first Mother's Day? Did you at least get to go out to lunch?

Hope it was great!

xoxo,
Becca

5/16/2006 07:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home