Sunday, June 04, 2006

A cutie pie and a great DH...

Noah is such a cutie pie! Caroline has been sending photos every couple of days and it is wonderful watching him grow... I am SO excited about our baby as well. I keep looking at the photos of Noah to remind myself that at the very end of this long journey, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Last night, we had our baby shower and my sweet David made a video of the pregnancy. He chronicled the pregnancy from the day we found out on November 1st to last night. He stayed up ALL night working on it, and it was SO sweet. There were lots of pics of my belly growing bigger and bigger... Speaking of bellies, we took the final part of the Preparing for Childbirth Class yesterday. After the six hours of class, we took a tour of the hospital and saw the little itty bitty babies within an hour of birth in the weighing and testing room. They are so tiny. We also saw the contractions on the monitors, walked through the labor and delivery ward, and then to the maternity ward. Part of me is reassured that I know what to expect, but part of me is a little scared since now it is getting more and more real. I only have two more weeks before my maternity leave, so I am trying to keep my mind off of the birth until then. Just a few more weeks... If only DH and I can come up with a name... more on that next time!

3 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

what a beautiful picture! babies are so sweet, especially when they sleep ;)

6/05/2006 01:01:00 AM  
Blogger Shirley said...

Beautiful nephew! Can't wait to see what yours will look like! :)

6/05/2006 04:12:00 AM  
Blogger Cindy Lee said...

your new nephew is a doll! what a sweet hubby, what a great thing to have to share with your child when it's older! blessings!

6/05/2006 12:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home