Thursday, June 08, 2006

Finally scrapbooked again...

After entering CK Hall of Fame, I totally have not touched my scrapbook supplies. I have been so busy preparing for the baby, getting set to go on maternity leave and just trying to keep myself awake that I took a nearly 5 month hiatus from scrapbooking. What particularly drove my husband crazy was that my supplies are still out everywhere in our kitchen, but nothing was getting into my albums. So I buckled down and finished one! David's comment was "That was the fastest page you ever did!" It only took me two nights to finish it, which is a record for a SLLLOOOWWW scrapper like me. He thinks it is so funny how meticulous I am. He pointed out that I cut little channels in the cardstock and put up some patterned paper behind it instead of just adhering the paper strips on the front. I am pretty sure he thinks I am crazy... I want to have at least 8 pages in the pregnancy part of the album, and this is only page #2. Baby is coming in just 4.5 weeks, so I better hurry...

5 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

this is a beautiful LO! love it :)

6/11/2006 12:05:00 AM  
Blogger Breanne Crawford said...

beautiful photos and such a beautiful page!!

6/11/2006 08:35:00 AM  
Blogger Shirley said...

beautiful layout!

6/11/2006 12:07:00 PM  
Blogger Owl at Home said...

What beautiful pictures! And great layout!

6/17/2006 07:40:00 AM  
Blogger corinne5 said...

wonderful lo and I am so curious when your little one will be born and how he(I believe it was a he!?) looks like!

corinnexxx

6/21/2006 11:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home