Thursday, October 05, 2006

Catalogs are DONE! MT here we come!

I got the catalogs submitted today! I went to bed at 6am, but they are done and at the printers... And I got in about 3.5 hours of sleep. So I will do a quick sneak peek! This is a new kit we are putting together! The design work is done by Jessica. Check out the rest of our new items here: http://www.mayaroad.com/newsletter/2006MTCatalog.htm I am so tired now since I cannot possibly function on so little sleep and without my beloved caffiene (waiting until I am done breastfeeding to get back to that habit). So I leave you with this photo of Jonathan! He is happy to be going on his first big trip to meet his grandpa, aunt, uncle and Noah and he is very very excited...

6 Comments:

Blogger Cathy Pascual said...

wow! the catalogue looks great!
love the colors on the journey album too.
good luck at MT!

10/06/2006 12:52:00 AM  
Blogger Shirley said...

What an ADORABLE picture!!!! Thanks for the sneak peaks, too. ;)

10/06/2006 07:02:00 AM  
Blogger Norma Kennedy said...

It's great you were able to capture this moment.

Your catalog looks great-Luv the packaging on everything !!!!!!


Norma (localocairis)

10/06/2006 07:06:00 AM  
Blogger Julie Ann Shahin said...

I emailed your catalog to Maryfrances, owner of Scrapbooker Online!!!! I tried to get her to buy your stuff at the winter show.

10/07/2006 01:23:00 PM  
Blogger Faye said...

What a happy little boy. I hope he is like this all the time for you. My goodness I like that suitcase.

10/09/2006 08:36:00 PM  
Blogger Rhea said...

Oh my this is the sweetest picture ever!!!! It makes me want to scrap him up into a layout!!

10/14/2006 12:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home