Thursday, October 05, 2006

Catalogs, catalogs and more catalogs...

As I work on the catalogs, I am getting more and more excited about Memory Trends. And here are some of my FAVORITE products our new Mementos Collection! Here are a few of the items. Check it out. The heart binder is so cute and comes with 8 pages of chipboard inserts! And the 8.5 x 11" landscape album is totally wonderful with 10 page protectors. And the suitcase is perfect for our 5x7 albums... so grab your mementos and souveniors and join us for a wonderful way to document your life's journey! Jonathan started laughing today. I mean really laughing, not just serially smiling. I was tickling him and he laughed happily on the changing table. So cute! I have a few new photos of him laughing, but I have not had a chance to download them yet. On a good note, I slept 8 hours last night! I was so sick and ended the evening with a 100.5 fever. But after a nice backrub from David and a long night's sleep, I feel so much better. It was blissful sleeping so long straight... :) But tonight, I have to finish our catalogs, so I expect I will be up LATE! Until tomorrow...

4 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

OH wow...I NEED one of those suitcases!

10/05/2006 04:54:00 AM  
Blogger Toya said...

aww what a cute photo, and I can't wait to get my hand on that new album, can not.

10/05/2006 05:37:00 AM  
Blogger Shirley said...

More awesome new stuff! Woohoo! And what an adorable picture! Glad that you're feeling better!

10/05/2006 06:05:00 AM  
Blogger Laura Vigliarolo said...

He is just too cute.Get more rest, I know eaiser said than done, but you're going to need it.

10/05/2006 07:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home