Saturday, October 21, 2006

Friends and Family

David and I decided to wait awhile before having children. We had been attending a bible study where everyone was having babies but us. And it was really quite hard to relate to everyone, especially since most of the women decided to stay at home after they had children. I just could not relate since I was in graduate school at the time, and we were years away from parenthood. We ended up attending a new church, helping to start a couples w/o kids Bible Study and really had a great 3 years with that group. Then 3 of the couples (including us) got pregnant and gave birth within a month of each other. And we added a fourth couple to our group whom we met at our childbirth prep class. And a fifth couple is due to give birth this week! And here are 3 of the 4 little guys (yes, all boys) who were born ranging from the end of June to the end of July. It is great that Jonathan has friends to grow up with. I have been working on a few scrapbook pages. Here are the latest photos I printed for a new page. I am anxiously waiting to get my black cardstock to put this one together... I love these photos of J and N. The couch was a weird color, so I made them black and white. So cute, eh?

4 Comments:

Blogger corinne5 said...

loving all of these pictures he looks so cute!

corinnexxx

10/21/2006 10:50:00 PM  
Blogger Laura Vigliarolo said...

Such a cutie, friends and family are so important.

10/22/2006 12:00:00 PM  
Blogger Andrea Wiebe said...

cute cute pictures! the one with Jonathan and Noah looks awesome in black and white :)

10/23/2006 08:31:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hehe...your black cardstock came! :)

11/06/2006 06:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home