Sunday, October 15, 2006

Memory Trends in Review and RAK Winners

First, I want to thank everyone for posting comments last week while I was away. My DH picked 2 winners, and congrats to Teresa (aka tmom) said... and SmileyCarrie! Please email me your address at mayaroad@gmail.com and I will pop your RAK in the mail sometime this week. Second, it was great to meet so many people at Memory Trends! I missed CHA Summer since Jonathan was only 2 weeks old, so it was great to see everyone! I met so many wonderful people including the new CK Scrapbooker of the Year, C.D.! Yeah! It was an exhausting, crazy, but totally fun week. I was disappointed that there were fewer retailers at MT than expected, but we still have a great show. It is hard having so many shows so close together. Can you believe that CHA Summer and MT next year are 2 months apart??? I will post more pics of the booth and projects this week. Thanks to our great Design Team for all of their hard work in getting those great projects done!

Third, our kiddos met each other for the first time! We did a quick couch photoshoot of Noah and Jonathan together. They are so adorable, but they are not exactly steady yet. So they started to lean and lean until they were toppled over. It is nice that they can grow up together! Jonathan also met his Grandpa Liu for the first time. He was given so much attention and love that he has been in withdrawl all weekend. He misses all of the cooing grandparents, the hugs and constant cuddling. With all 4 of his grandparents there, he was never alone. :) It was a week of firsts. First plane ride, first trip to a museum (Hoover Dam), and first rainbow (over the dam). He met his cousin, uncle and aunt for the first time too.

I do have to say that Noah is so adorable. He is so happy all the time. And so sweet. A total little charmer. I love being an aunt, and it was great fun playing with Noah. I wonder if Jonathan was a little jealous... :) I have several ideas for pages from this week. Just need to get off my butt to scrap them...

I love having a great camera, but I HATE that no one can use it. I barely have any pics of David and me because of that. So here is a photo of the two of us taken by my dad.

9 Comments:

Blogger Rhea said...

Great pictures of the boys together!! Those will make a great page! I cant wait to see and hear about MT!

10/16/2006 12:31:00 AM  
Blogger corinne5 said...

ooooh they look so cute together! can't wait to see the new products for real, they all look awesome!

corinnexxx

10/16/2006 01:40:00 AM  
Blogger Meg McKenzie said...

What a couple of cuties, they look so funny on the couch rolling around together but in a totally cute way! Looking forward to seeing the new products!

10/16/2006 02:08:00 AM  
Blogger Lorrie said...

Isn't family the greatest?? I love the pics --- especially the one of the babies toppling over. lol. Just adorable!!!!!!

10/16/2006 05:12:00 AM  
Blogger Shirley said...

Love all the pictures and can't wait to see more!

10/16/2006 06:30:00 AM  
Blogger Teresa (aka tmom) said...

So great that the boys got to meet, they are just too cute together.

Thanks for the RAK (I have emailed you).

10/16/2006 07:11:00 AM  
Blogger Andrea Wiebe said...

all of your pictures are adorabale...the ones of the Noah and Jonathan together is sooo cute!

thanks for sharing them!

10/16/2006 09:16:00 AM  
Blogger SmileyCarrie said...

Yahh! So excited about the RAK! I am just about to email you my address. thank you so much!!

love your pictures... Noah & Jonathan are just adorable together.. I love the toppling over pictures :)

10/16/2006 12:39:00 PM  
Blogger jonesie said...

love the pic of Jonathan and Noah toppled over!!!! I keep trying to send you both the pictures I have, but my email is acting up!!! I will keep trying, until then, they are on my blog!
Glad you guys had fun!!!

10/16/2006 05:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home